Prevention, a vision of your health Don’t wait, choose prevention!
You love to eat and your food is not balanced? You are successful in work but you are overstressed and tired? You like to live in a big city and you breath pollution? What about water and food full of heavy metals, pesticides...
Don’t wait for your body to tell you STOP.
Help your body before trouble appears by choosing the direction of prevention.
Prevention means not totally changing your lifestyle but some details that will preserve your health and quality of life for many years to come.
- Day 2
- - Consultation with Internist with results and recommendations
- - Clinical exams
- - Sleep diagnosis
- - Genetic DNA tests for disease prediction (results ready in 2 weeks)
- - If no time, the patient will have his food intolerance, intestinal microbiota reports sent by email with recommendations
Read more Less
- Day 1 (morning, fasting)
- Blood and urine analysis biocheckup (results ready in 24hrs) : blood count, cardiovascular and inflammatory risks, fatty acids, lipoproteins atherogenicity/emerging markers, liver and pancreatic health, vitamins and antioxidants, trace elements and enzymes, diabetic risks, nutrition and metabolism, hormonal status, heavy metals
- Lactose, gluten genetic intolerances : food intolerance analysis (results ready in 5 days) and intestinal microbiota (results ready in 5 days)