Gruyères & the Chocolate Train
From 1st of May to 30th of June
Enjoy a tale-like getaway travelling to Gruyères abord The Chocolate Train.
Start the adventure with a visit of the famous « Maison du Gruyère » where the mysteries of the production of this famous Swiss cheese will be revealed to you.
Afterwards, stroll the charming medieval town of Gruyères to finally reach the chocolate factory legend «Maison Cailler» in Broc.
There, you will discover the secrets of the creation of Swiss chocolate and enjoy a high flavored tasting
- Overnight stay in a luxurious room
- Breakfast included
- VIP welcome in your room with a bottle of Champaign Deutz
- Transport to Gruyères and back
- Visit of the « Maison du Gruyère » and « Maison Cailler »
- If wished, a Fondue meal can be arranged (not included)
- Free Wifi
- Free pass for city public transportation